People on the move

 




Hello! My name is Itzel and I will tell you a little about my experience in my English course


When I was in high school I had English courses where I learned the basics such as colors, numbers, letters, the alphabet, etc...

Despite that, I started my slightly more advanced English course six months ago at university, I felt nervous, confused and even thought that I didn't learn anything in high school, but over time I realized that I just needed to practice it. . . . .

I admit that Teacher Miriam always supported me and was kind enough to correct me where I was wrong, she taught us with creative activities, always using movies, artists, songs, tacos and places in Puebla as examples. I consider that the activities of the platform forced me to learn more than what was seen in class, having as a great responsibility to attend these activities, I learned to describe objects and places, write in the past, present and future and differentiate words that seem to mean the same but It is not like this.

Currently I have already learned to describe places, people or objects, compare them, express quantities, specify things and among other things that I learned in this course and that I have mastered a little more.

My plans for the future are to continue attending my English classes, learn songs in English and review my notes of what I learned in this first course. 

I plan to litigate in Canada in the future and finish reinforcing my knowledge there.

I will travel to New York to practique my learning with people there through conversation.

I will try to learn a little more during the holidays by attending a course to be prepared for my second level of English

My course was very fun and I learned a lot with the support of my teacher

Thanks miss! 💗.

Comentarios