Eating Habits

EATING HABITS

 Hi, my name is Itzel Vega, but i like to be called by my last name, i will talk about my eating habits.

My eating habits have not been good, for example, my favorite food is fast food, as it is burgers, french fries, hot dog, pizza, burrito, onion rings, etc...

I don´t like plain water and flavored water only with exceptions, my favorite drinks are those that contain a high level of sugar, for example Coca Cola, Santa Clara chocolate milk, i ced tea and different soft drinks, I can usually consume three liters of soda a day.

My favorite snacks are cookies, bread, lemon pie, jello, fruit cocktail and chocolate cake.

Currently, for health reasons, I started with a balance in my diet, so I established a routine, portions and times for my food, for example;

In the morning I eat a piece of toasted bread, a glass of milk or a cup of coffee, a package of diet biscuits and an approximate portion of two hundred and fifty grams of almonds with blueberries.

In the afternoons, from one to two in the afternoon, I usually eat a plate of chilaquiles or soup with different stews, for example, a plate of chicken broth or two pieces of chicken, three tacos of pork rinds, two tostadas of tinga and consumption flavored water, for example, a liter of guava or melon water, watermelon, lemon, etc...

In the evening, I have something light, like a bowl of yogurt with two tablespoons of granola, a glass of milk, a bowl of fruit, a cup of coffee, or a one-ounce bag of cereal.

Currently I consume a little more fruit and among my favorites are apples, bananas, watermelon and orange, it is what I now consider as snacks and sometimes cookies or lemon pie.

I am currently consuming two to three fruits, three liters of water, two tortillas, two hundred and fifty grams of cereal, a glass of yogurt and sometimes half a package of diet cookies.





Comentarios