Amazing People

AMAZING PEOPLE


Hi! My name is Itzel and today I will tell you about my favorite person.

My mom is the person I admire the most, for her great achievements and for how smart she is, my mom is short, pretty enough, she has white skin, small brown eyes, thin lips, short black hair. She is nice, caring, and very smart.

I admire my mother because when she was little she had to take care of her five siblings and do household activities like washing, cooking, sweeping, bathing her siblings and she also helped my grandmother with the vegetable business they had, when she was 15 years old, she had to go live in México City to continue her studies, and altough it was very dangerous for her to be alone, she worked and studied at the same time to take care of her cats and although her health worsened, she managed to finish her high school That is why I consider that she is capable enough to achieve what she sets out to do.

My mother is a great woman, she always does things with care at home, she takes care of my brother and me, she always supports us in what we want, thanks to her my brother is already an engineer and I am studying laws, both of us are the Uvp, now that I live alone, he always tells me to do things carefully around the City of Puebla, to eat well and to study hard, my mom is good at crafts, we run a graphic design business, she gets things done quickly, so work doesn't get cluttered, she works responsibility and is good at her job.

My mom always got good grades in school, she has too many awards, she is pretty, capable, and loving enough to share it with everybody for that and many other things, I admire my mom.


Comentarios